- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eli Young Band
Eli Young Band, "10,000 Towns" (Republic)
There was little surprise when Taylor Swift won entertainer of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday night - except maybe how little surprise the 22-year-old sensation showed when her name was called.
Miranda Lambert won album of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday night, the third of her young career, while Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson won two trophies, including single record of the year, for "Don't You Wanna Stay."
The rule of threes was in effect for Miranda Lambert at the Academy of Country Music Awards as she won her third consecutive female vocalist of the year award and her record-tying third album of the year honor Sunday night.