- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Elias Lindholm
The Carolina Hurricanes haven't had much to celebrate lately. Against the New York Rangers, it's been years.
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — By the end, a crowd of 16,008 was chanting his nickname.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller wasn't sure how his team would respond after Tuesday's game at Buffalo was postponed by a blizzard.
Nathan Gerbe's third goal in four games broke a tie at 6:59 of the third period, and Anton Khudobin stopped 30 shots as the Hurricanes beat the Washington Capitals 3-2 Thursday night.