- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Elijah Cummings Items
Testimony from Mayor Vincent C. Gray before a U.S. House oversight committee Thursday produced a glimmer of hope for D.C. budget autonomy and portrayed the city as staid and responsible.
One of the hundreds of high school students attending an assembly Monday about the dangers of performance-enhancing substances wanted NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to answer this question:
The hearing lasted nearly five hours, but Elijah Cummings could have ended it after one.
George Mitchell walked into the Rayburn Building for yesterday's congressional hearing on baseball and steroids and was greeted with smiles and handshakes from friends and admirers — the same friends and admirers who would be questioning him on his controversial report on performance-enhancing substances in the game.