- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Elisabeth Hasselbeck Items
Though they have dominated national cable news ratings for the past 140 months, Fox News is upping its game. Consider chief news anchorman Shepard Smith, who appears to be morphing into the proverbial newsman-of-the-future. He has just been named managing editor of a newfangled breaking-news division, headquartered on a reinvented set that has even warranted its own title: the Fox News Deck.
Goodbye Gretchen Carlson. Hello Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Ms. Carlson announced on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday morning that she's leaving the infamous curvy couch in September to head up her own talk show. And filling her slot — the lone conservative voice from "The View," Ms. Hasselbeck.
Barbara Walters refuted claims on ABC's "The View" Monday morning that fellow co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck was fired and asserted that she is appreciated for her differing political stance.
No need to say goodbye to Elisabeth Hasselbeck. She's staying put as a co-host of "The View," despite reports insisting otherwise.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is staying put as a co-host of “The View” despite reports insisting otherwise. Series co-creator Barbara Walters called that story “particularly false” on Monday’s edition of the ABC daytime talk show. She says that “we have no plans for Elisabeth to leave.”
Just a few days after Joy Behar announced she is leaving ABC's "The View," reports have emerged that the network has failed to renew Elisabeth Hasselbeck's contract after nine seasons with the program.
Mariah Carey was so excited about President Obama's re-election that she released a new song in his honor. Beyonce popped up on Instagram with a rebuke for Mitt Romney, while Romney supporter Elisabeth Hasselbeck sent out a disappointed but conciliatory tweet urging a divided United States to become one.