- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Elise Armacost Items
The father of a missing Maryland girl now faces a murder charge in the death of the girl's mother and a search has expanded nationwide for father and daughter, police said Friday.
Police searched Thursday for an 11-year-old girl who was reported missing after her mother was found slain in their home in Dundalk.
Baltimore County police are investigating whether two sweet-toothed teenagers arrested in the theft of cookies from a Towson, Md., bakery are the same sticky fingers who lifted 24 pounds of cookies from the same place days earlier.
Firefighters were among those who had to be rescued Wednesday as storms flooded roads, trapping cars in rushing water and filling basements in a region still cleaning up from Hurricane Irene less than two weeks ago.