- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
Latest Elizabeth Cheney Items
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has remained silent on whether he supports President Obama's calls for military strikes against Syria, saying only that he wants more information as he tries to calibrate his views with those of his colleagues in Washington and voters back home in Kentucky.
U.S. Senate candidate Liz Cheney says she would not vote to authorize the use of military force in Syria.
Mary Cheney, the daughter of former vice president Dick Cheney, isn't pulling any punches when it comes to weighing in on her Senate-hopeful sister Liz's objection to gay marriage, calling her view 100 percent wrong in a blunt Facebook posting picked up by various media.
Liz Cheney allegedly makes 'false statement' on fishing license application, posts $220 bond: report
U.S. Senate hopeful Liz Cheney recently found herself in some hot water with the Wyoming Game and Fish Department, according to media reports.
Though neither is particularly qualified and both benefit from being their fathers' daughters, there is a substantial distinction between the candidacies of Caroline Kennedy for ambassador to Japan and Liz Cheney for senator from Wyoming ("Liz Cheney run is the 'wrong race at the wrong time,' Wyoming Sen. John Barrasso says," Web, July 17).
Sen. Michael Enzi is 23 years older than Liz Cheney, and voters in Wyoming likely will be reminded of that fact many times as the two head toward a primary election fight in 2014.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney's daughter Liz Cheney will run against Wyoming's senior U.S. senator in next year's Republican primary, her campaign said Tuesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Former Vice President Dick Cheney's daughter Liz Cheney will run against Wyoming's senior U.S. senator in next year's Republican primary, her campaign said Tuesday.
Liz Cheney, the elder of ex-Vice President Dick Cheney's two daughters, said she is considering a run against Wyoming Sen. Mike Enzi in the next Republican primary.