- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
Latest Elizabeth Dole Items
Welcome back to BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for all your NCAA needs.
"His care was exceptional and his passing was peaceful. They respected him till the very end and continued to support me in my grief." When my father, an 85-year-old World War II veteran, died following two years of treatment for terminal cancer, my caregiving mother praised his Veterans Affairs hospital treatment and the support given her.
A towering bronze figure of President Ronald Reagan was unveiled Tuesday at the Washington-area airport named in his honor, the last of four statues built around the world in celebration of the late president's 100th birthday.
Sen. Scott Brown on Thursday blamed his staff for passages about his upbringing on his official Senate website that were lifted word for word from a 2002 speech by former Sen. Elizabeth Dole.
Iowa is a state best known for its agriculture, so it's only fitting that at about 7 p.m. Eastern time on Aug. 13, it will apply the first winnowing fork to the Republican presidential race.
As president, Ronald Reagan issued a National Day of Prayer Proclamation every year of his eight years in the Oval Office and in 1988, he signed into law the designation of the first Thursday in May as the annual observance of the National Day of Prayer. During this, Reagan's centennial year, we should remember what this day meant to one of America's greatest presidents and why he took such pride in officially recognizing its observance.
The U.S. Senate race in Kentucky is heading into November much like it started - a bare-knuckled contest with Democrats again trying to define Republican Rand Paul by dredging up his past.
"In the guise of interpreting the California constitution, the state's Supreme Court on May 15 made certain that the issue of same-sex marriage will be a national one in the 2008 presidential race," writes in the Weekly Standard.
On May 14, Republicans demonstrated why, in 2006, they became the minority party.