- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Elizabeth Emanuel
Some reaction following the death of Elizabeth Taylor:
A former first lady, singers, a former basketball star and others remember actress Elizabeth Taylor.
Only a handful of insiders know which designer Kate Middleton has chosen to create her top-secret wedding gown, but at least one person _ dressmaker Elizabeth Emanuel _ understands what that person is going through.
Emmanuel says that the mystery designer for the wedding dress to be worn by Kate Middleton for her royal wedding to Prince William and Kate Middleton is probably more than a bit anxious right now, as the April 29 date for wedding day approaches.