- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Elizabeth Graham
"Abortion clinics should not be held to a lower standard of care and regulation than other medical facilities, and those who break the law should be held accountable for jeopardizing the health and safety of women," said Elizabeth Graham of Texas Right to Life.
The abortion industry and Planned Parenthood "are so desperate to protect their financial interests that they continue to resist and oppose safety standards in their abortion mills," she said.