- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest Elizabeth II Items
Kate Middleton made her first public appearance Saturday night since announcing her engagement to Prince William, joining him at a cancer charity fundraising event in Norfolk.
If you think it's hard for most brides to feel comfortable in a new family, put yourself in Kate Middleton's shoes: "granny" is Queen Elizabeth II, dad is the famously cranky Prince Charles _ and, hardest of all, she'll always be compared to the late Princess Di.
Why can't we be friends?
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been named Time's "Person of the Year" for 2010, joining the ranks of winners that include heads of state and rock stars as the person the magazine believes most influenced events of the past year.
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been named Time magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2010.
The British monarchy tale "The King's Speech" led Golden Globe contenders Tuesday with seven nominations, including best drama and acting honors for Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush.
A rare thorn tree with ties to Queen Elizabeth II and the early days of Christianity has been vandalized, leaving investigators searching for a motive in the pre-Christmas attack.
A look at some noted princesses in recent history.
Britain has taken Prince William's fiancee Kate Middleton to its heart, Prince Andrew says.