- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Elizabeth II Items
A murder mystery with elements of an Agatha Christie whodunit is unfolding at the vast country estate where Queen Elizabeth II and her family gathered in rural splendor to celebrate Christmas and New Year's.
Britain's Prince Philip returned to the royal family's country estate Tuesday after a spell in the hospital undergoing treatment for a blocked coronary artery.
Britain's Prince Philip will spend a fourth night in hospital Monday, as he recovers from treatment for a blocked coronary artery.
Britain's royal family celebrated Christmas on Sunday with one notable absence _ Queen Elizabeth II's husband Prince Philip, who remains hospitalized following a heart procedure.
Queen Elizabeth II has stressed the importance of family and friendship in her annual, pre-recorded Christmas message to the nation.
Queen Elizabeth II on Saturday arrived at a hospital in Cambridge to visit her husband who is recovering from a heart operation.
Forget Marie Antoinette, who, when told that peasants had no bread, apocryphally said: "Let them eat cake."
Prince Charles will keep his little-known veto over some planned laws, a power that dates back to the Middle Ages, after the British government said Monday it was not going to rewrite ancient constitutional rules.
Thousands of people cheered and waved from the banks of the Australian capital's central lake as Queen Elizabeth II and her husband, Prince Philip, took a motorboat to a flower show Thursday in their first public appearance of a 10-day tour of Australia.