- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Elizabeth Marvel
When hoping for a dramatic change in your life, be careful what you wish for.
Bill Murray as FDR?
It will be cold, but Ellen Burstyn and Elizabeth Marvel are still planning a picnic on Broadway this winter.
Elizabeth Marvel, who was part of the original off-Broadway cast of "Other Desert Cities," will join the show on Broadway.
Greed disguised as capitalism never goes out of style.
With every flicker of expression or sly sideways glance, Marvel stunningly conveys her character's reptilian personality and resilience.