- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Elizabeth Olsen
There have been many stage and screen adaptations of "Therese Raquin," Emile Zola's 1867 novel about love and betrayal. Perhaps most notable was filmmaker Marcel Carne's 1953 version, "The Adultress," starring Simone Signoret and Raf Vallone. It was a classic slice of film noir; a feverish take on a sordid love affair.
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover — she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
British Academy Film and Television Awards says 23-year-old British actress Juno Temple is one of five young stars shortlisted for the BAFTA Rising Star award.
Forty years after cavorting with the commies in Vietnam, "Hanoi Jane" reprises her role as an anti-war activist in Bruce Beresford's "Peace, Love & Misunderstanding."
"Martha Marcy May Marlene" offers a novel twist on the psychological thriller that takes you deep into the mind of a mentally disturbed individual: It's designed to drive you nuts.
Elizabeth Olsen may love the HBO series "Sex and the City," but that doesn't mean the "Silent House" actress feels she could fit in with show's four single New York City women.
"I am creating life and I started crying during the destruction in that trailer," she said. "It's going to be a huge success!"
"We know each other from being Valley kids in L.A.," Olsen said, adding that she and Fanning have many friends in common.