- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Elizabeth Olsen
There have been many stage and screen adaptations of "Therese Raquin," Emile Zola's 1867 novel about love and betrayal. Perhaps most notable was filmmaker Marcel Carne's 1953 version, "The Adultress," starring Simone Signoret and Raf Vallone. It was a classic slice of film noir; a feverish take on a sordid love affair.
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover — she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
British Academy Film and Television Awards says 23-year-old British actress Juno Temple is one of five young stars shortlisted for the BAFTA Rising Star award.
Forty years after cavorting with the commies in Vietnam, "Hanoi Jane" reprises her role as an anti-war activist in Bruce Beresford's "Peace, Love & Misunderstanding."
"Martha Marcy May Marlene" offers a novel twist on the psychological thriller that takes you deep into the mind of a mentally disturbed individual: It's designed to drive you nuts.
Elizabeth Olsen may love the HBO series "Sex and the City," but that doesn't mean the "Silent House" actress feels she could fit in with show's four single New York City women.
"I am creating life and I started crying during the destruction in that trailer," she said. "It's going to be a huge success!"
"We know each other from being Valley kids in L.A.," Olsen said, adding that she and Fanning have many friends in common.