- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Elizabeth Olsen
There have been many stage and screen adaptations of "Therese Raquin," Emile Zola's 1867 novel about love and betrayal. Perhaps most notable was filmmaker Marcel Carne's 1953 version, "The Adultress," starring Simone Signoret and Raf Vallone. It was a classic slice of film noir; a feverish take on a sordid love affair.
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover — she'll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet."
British Academy Film and Television Awards says 23-year-old British actress Juno Temple is one of five young stars shortlisted for the BAFTA Rising Star award.
Forty years after cavorting with the commies in Vietnam, "Hanoi Jane" reprises her role as an anti-war activist in Bruce Beresford's "Peace, Love & Misunderstanding."
"Martha Marcy May Marlene" offers a novel twist on the psychological thriller that takes you deep into the mind of a mentally disturbed individual: It's designed to drive you nuts.
Elizabeth Olsen may love the HBO series "Sex and the City," but that doesn't mean the "Silent House" actress feels she could fit in with show's four single New York City women.
She said something similar to InStyle.com on Friday, "I'm like the biggest fan of 'Sex and the City,' and that's why I would never do that!"
"My friend who loves blogs told me about [the reports] when it was happening, and it's not real," Miss Olsen told reporters at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Luncheon in Southern California over the weekend.