- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
Latest Elizabeth Olsen Items
"Dr. Seuss' the Lorax" has easily beaten Edgar Rice Burroughs' "John Carter" at the weekend box office.
"Martha Marcy May Marlene" offers a novel twist on the psychological thriller that takes you deep into the mind of a mentally disturbed individual: It's designed to drive you nuts.
Nine women were honored at Elle magazine's Women in Hollywood event, yet all were dazzled by one lady in particular.
Nine women were honored at the annual Women in Hollywood event Monday, yet two ladies in particular stole the show.
Nine women were honored at the annual Women in Hollywood event, yet two ladies in particular stole the show.
Target is a victim of its own success. The discounter drummed up so much hype around its exclusive, limited-time line by upscale Italian designer Missoni that its website crashed and was down most of the day on Sept. 13 when the collection was launched, angering customers. More than a week later, some shoppers who bought the Missoni for Target line are posting on social media websites Facebook and Twitter that they won't shop at Target again because their online orders are being delayed — or worse, canceled — by the retailer.
Elizabeth Olsen may love the HBO series "Sex and the City," but that doesn't mean the "Silent House" actress feels she could fit in with show's four single New York City women.