- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Elizabeth Price Items
A nudist performance artist and an excremental illustrator are among contenders for British art's influential and contentious Turner Prize.
Video artist Elizabeth Price, who uses collage and clutter to explore people's relationship to consumer culture, was named the winner of British art's much-coveted _ and much-mocked _ Turner Prize on Monday.
The New York Film Critics Circle named Kathryn Bigelow's "Zero Dark Thirty" the best film of 2012, voicing its strong support for the grimly journalistic Osama bin Laden docudrama.
A performance artist who has staged works about the Incredible Hulk and Jabba the Hutt is among four finalists announced Tuesday for Britain's most influential and most-mocked art award, the Turner Prize
The emerging neighborhood North of Massachusetts Avenue and Union Station, dubbed "NoMa," echoes with the din of construction.