- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Latest Elizabeth Teegarden Items
A D.C. Superior Court judge ruled Friday that a 19-year-old man charged in a series of hammer attacks in Petworth, including a fatal assault on a tourist, is incompetent to stand trial at this time.
A preliminary hearing for an Idaho man accused of attempting to assassinate President Obama was delayed on Wednesday after lawyers for both sides continued to squabble over whether additional mental evaluations are necessary.