- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Elizabeth Warren Items
Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Rick Weiland says college students graduating with student loans carrying higher interest rates should get some relief.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren filed a bill Tuesday she said would let millions of college graduates with existing federal student loans refinance those loans at the lower interest rates now offered to new borrowers.
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said she hopes former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, but declined to endorse her Sunday on ABC's "This Week."
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Thursday during an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that her mother used to call her "the surprise."
A little luster has worn off the Hillary Clinton White House parlor game. Anxious, fickle analysts have been interrupted in their quest to decipher if Mrs. Clinton will run for president in 2016. Why, there's another prospect. Behold, it's Sen. Elizabeth Warren brandishing her splashy new memoir titled "A Fighting Chance."
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is insisting she isn't running for president in 2016.
Looking to erase any doubts about her political future, Sen. Elizabeth Warren insisted that she is not planning to run for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is set to release a new book about her life next week that is stoking speculation that she is preparing to run for the White House in the 2016 election.
At the beginning of her new book, "A Fighting Chance," U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren describes the moment she grew up.