- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Elizabeth Warren Items
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is planning to file a bill to let students refinance their old loans at a new lower rate.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is scheduled to participate in events across Massachusetts next week to discuss her agenda for the year and the importance of making investments that help build a strong middle class.
Members of the Massachusetts congressional delegation are hailing a decision to include $75 million in fisheries disaster aid in the 2014 fiscal year federal spending bill.
U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has garnered the kind of fevered attention during her freshman year that would make most political figures drool - with supporters even calling on her to consider a 2016 presidential bid, a notion she's dismissed.
BOSTON (AP) — State Rep. Tom Conroy on Thursday entered the race to succeed Steve Grossman as Massachusetts treasurer, an office that manages the state's money and oversees the Lottery.
As growing numbers of voters and even some top Republicans in Congress express unhappiness with the tea party after a government shutdown and criticism of the budget deal, progressive liberals like Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are trying to fill a space in the political debate by pushing issues such as income inequality and increasing minimum wage.
The Democratic rift over entitlements deepened this week as a top party contender for governor in Pennsylvania came under fire from liberals after a think tank of which she is co-chairwoman criticized economic-populism messages of Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and New York Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio.
With America's mainstream media taking the week off for the Thanksgiving holiday, the nation's lonely and underworked pollsters stepped up to feed the beast. Not surprisingly, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was a big winner, even if the 2016 election is three years away.
Bill de Blasio's win in New York City's mayoral race has put the Democrat in charge of the nation's largest city and smack in the middle of the nation's largest media market —giving him an unmatched platform both to pursue liberal policies and to cause all sorts of headaches for his party's leaders in Washington.