- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Elle Fanning
Jake Paltrow's "Young Ones" was shot in South Africa over 35 days amid scorpions, snakes and an average daily temperature of 110 degrees. Still, the crew was determined to make a film that star Kodi Smit-McPhee calls "truthful, but with a twist."
Though Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult remain quiet about the status of their relationship, the actor says he couldn't be prouder of the Oscar winner.
Elle Fanning does some incredible work as a teenager caught up in the anti-nukes activism of 1960s London in the new coming-of age drama "Ginger & Rosa."
Francis Ford Coppola is turning big-screen movies into a live experience.
Capsule reviews of films opening this week:
Sofia Coppola's "Somewhere," the tale of an actor who sees the emptiness of his existence through the eyes of his child, won the top Golden Lion prize at the Venice film festival Saturday.
Sofia Coppola gives audiences an insider's look into two worlds she knows intimately in her latest film: hotels and Hollywood.