- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
Latest Ellen Barkin Items
"Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy didn't hesitate when given a chance to pay tribute to his American idol, legendary TV producer Norman Lear, at the 40th International Emmy Awards.
Jessica Chastain, Nick Jonas, Amanda Seyfried and Jim Parsons are some of the young stars tapped to help host Neil Patrick Harris hand out Tony Awards.
New York Fashion Week has its A-list events and its B-list events. And then there was the L'Wren Scott runway show on Thursday. Do they have an A-plus category for luxury?
A play based on last year's federal court fight over California's gay marriage ban made its Broadway debut on Monday night with an all-star cast, only hours after a federal judge decided to unseal the trial's video recordings.
Producers have revealed the glittering final cast list for a new Broadway play about the legal battle over same-sex marriage in California.
The revival of "The House of Blue Leaves" will be shuttering its doors on Broadway next week.
The profane and hysterical "The Book of Mormon" took home nine Tony Awards on Sunday including the prize for best musical, a considerable achievement for a pair of first-time Broadway playwrights known more for their raunchy cartoons featuring potty-mouthed kids.
A slew of acclaimed shows were up for Tony Awards in a remarkably competitive year, but a production that wasn't even eligible still managed to cast a shadow _ well, shall we make that a web? _ over the proceedings.
This year's Tony Awards honored "The Normal Heart" for its passionate look at the AIDS crisis. It also bestowed Tonys on "War Horse," a play that showed the horror of the battlefield. But the night's biggest prize went to a musical that mocked both.