- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest ellen degeneres Items
Comic and daytime television host Ellen DeGeneres was picked to host the Academy Awards for the second time. Show producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron announced DeGeneres’ selection Friday. The movie awards show will air on ABC on March 2.
For the first time, content from “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson” is available for digital download. Starting Tuesday, two volumes of material from the King of Late Night can be purchased from the iTunes store.
On Wednesday, Paris Jackson became a trending tabloid topic all too familiar for the Jackson family after she was rushed to a hospital for unspecified reasons.
Ellen DeGeneres is so excited to be Down Under, she's even tweeting that way.
Fans of Ellen DeGeneres' daytime talk show have reason to feel reassured.
A new TV commercial features a good-looking young woman on a beach vacation lounging next to a good-looking young man. He bemoans the glare on his iPad and she fills him in on the Kindle Paperwhite's sun-friendly screen.
You think the Academy Awards are boring? Try the nominations. They only last a few minutes, but it's generally a sleepy academy suit and a sleepy starlet droning a list of names at 5:30 in the morning.
Sixteen years into her career as television's chief justice, Judy Sheindlin is as comfortable in her role as the nation appears to be with her.
"American Idol" is facing a $36 million-plus question: Will that combined paycheck lavished on superstar judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban pay off in ratings?