- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
- PHILLIPS: The insanity of ‘free trade’ agreements
- Russia to embrace Crimea ‘swiftly’; poll shows Putin’s popularity soaring
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Ellen White
His association with the point-shaving scandal "was the bane of his existence," Ellen White said Friday. "It gnawed at him for all of his life, and that's why he tried so hard to work with so many young men."
White died of congestive heart failure on Aug. 4 at his home in Piscataway, N.J., his widow, Ellen, said Friday.