- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ellerbe
D.C. firefighters overwhelmingly voted no confidence in D.C. Fire Chief Kenneth B. Ellerbe at a Monday morning meeting, citing mismanagement of the department's fleet, staffing and safety failures and a pattern of retaliatory actions taken by his administration.
"I believe this requires more than my attention, it requires the mayor's attention," he said.
Chief Ellerbe said in a statement that, despite the vote, he is optimistic about the department's future.