- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Ellie
The governor and lieutenant governor have struck the newest line of medallions marking Nevada's 150th anniversary.
Ellie is back in a post-pandemic Boston to hang out with her best friend in a downloadable adventure that extends the sobering story of one of the best PlayStation 3 games of 2013.
For Joe Boyle, training for his first marathon isn't just a challenge of endurance and strength.
Every step of the way in the amazing rookie season of Jordan Spieth brings more than he could have imagined.
Anticipated survival horror sequel delivers another round of visceral action for the mature gamer.
The creators of "The Last of Us" aren't planning to tone down the post-apocalyptic video game's violent content, including a young, knife- and gun-wielding girl.
The "Ice Age" films, which now number four, might have a prehistoric setting like the Flintstones, but their cartoon world is much closer to Wile E. Coyote.
Jason Day has withdrawn from the British Open, choosing instead to stay home with his newborn son.
Mark Lenzi struck gold when he switched from wrestling to diving in the mid-1980s. On Monday, Lenzi, the last American male diver to win Olympic gold, died at the age of 43 in Greenville, N.C.
A family of seven was killed when their small plane crashed in western Alabama as they were returning from a family reunion.
His mother, Ellie, told the family's hometown newspaper, the Free Lance-Star of Fredricksburg, Va., that Lenzi had been hospitalized the past two weeks because of fainting spells that were caused by low blood pressure.