- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Elliott Jermyn
Forget even about the start of the season. Meriweather hopes to be doing drills with his teammates by the start of training camp. If he is, the veteran will be the centerpiece of a secondary that could include a few rookies and a much different look than last year.
"I never really had a torn ACL [before], so I don't know what the timetable's like," he said. "Will I be ready for training camp? I hope so. If everything keeps going the way it is, I would say most likely. But at the same time, with knee injuries, you always have setbacks and you always have days that feel great. So we'll see."