- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Elliott Sadler Items
When Joe Gibbs publicly addressed the illegal part found in Matt Kenseth's engine, the team owner was respectful of NASCAR's inspection process but adamant about the importance of not sullying Joe Gibbs Racing's reputation over an infraction he insisted was not intentional.
NASCAR has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to engines, tires and fuel on a race car. Anything even slightly improper is dealt with swiftly and severely. NASCAR always throws the book at offenders.
Elliott Sadler is back in a Sprint Cup car this weekend for the first of three scheduled races with Joe Gibbs Racing, and is hoping to show enough to land a full-time ride for next season.
Elliott Sadler has come up with one way to possibly close the gap on points leader Ricky Stenhouse Jr. heading into the Nationwide Series finale.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. didn't know he had been around the Nationwide Series this long.
Elliott Sadler and Danica Patrick both enter Saturday's Kentucky 300 optimistic _ just for different reasons.
Elliott Sadler confirmed Friday he will not be returning to Richard Childress Racing next season.
Elliott Sadler says he's still upset about getting penalized for jumping the restart near the end of the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Indianapolis last week.
Ricky Stenhouse says he doesn't approach races at Iowa Speedway different than others.