- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
It's yet another example of his lack of transparency
Topic - Elliott Wilson
Lil Wayne said during an appearance at South By Southwest that he plans to make "Tha Carter V" his last solo album and that the first single from the still-in-progress LP will be out in the next week.
With a blond streak running up his uncombed Afro, rapper Wiz Khalifa leans back in his chair seemingly without a care in the world, as the aroma of marijuana rises from his gray sweater.
"What you want me to talk about? The world?" he said, drawing laughter from the audience.
"He's sort of taken some inspiration from Snoop as this lovable pothead kind of dude," says Elliott Wilson, founder of the hip-hop website RapRadar.com.