- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Elodie Sampere
The drones at Ol Pejeta are still in the test phase, but "just the rumor of an eye in the sky and the noise of it flying overhead will serve to deter potential incidents," Mrs. Sampere said.
Ol Pejeta is looking for "a drone designed for conservation and not just an off-the-shelf ex-military solution," Mrs. Sampere said.