- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest Elvis Andrus Items
Fielder signed a $214 million, nine-year contract with the Tigers before the 2012 season that includes a limited no-trade provision, and the big first baseman was set to approve the deal. Kinsler just finished the first season of a $75 million, five-year contract.
The Tigers and Rangers agreed to a blockbuster trade Wednesday night that would send Detroit slugger Prince Fielder to Texas for second baseman Ian Kinsler, according to a person with knowledge of the deal.
The Texas Rangers have put together the highest-scoring inning in the major leagues this season.
The Texas Rangers made a quick big splash when they acquired right-handed Matt Garza.
Umpire Jeff Nelson expressed regret on Saturday for making an incorrect call a night earlier, saying it was a play he'd never seen in 25 years.
Elvis Andrus is set to stay with the Texas Rangers for as long as another decade.
Josh Hamilton was booed his last game at Rangers Ballpark and that's when he was still playing for Texas.
The celebrated right-hander from Japan struck out 14 and appeared to be in complete control before Marwin Gonzalez smacked the first pitch up the middle with two outs in the ninth.
Not much has changed for Washington Nationals shortstop Ian Desmond when it comes to a possible contract extension. The team is still open to discussing one with Desmond, and Desmond is still open to considering it.