- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Elvis Presley Items
The title and release date of Donald Rumsfeld's memoir are now known, or, as he might say, are now known knowns.
The title and release date of Donald Rumsfeld's memoir are now known, or, as he might say, are now known knowns. The book is called "Known and Unknown," and it's coming in January.
George David Weiss, a hall of fame songwriter who helped write chart-topping pop hits including "Can't Help Falling in Love" and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight," has died.
Candles flickered in the balmy night as thousands of Elvis Presley fans filed silently by his grave during a vigil at Graceland, marking 33 years since the American icon died.
Shadows danced on the faces of Elvis Presley fans as they carried candles and walked silently by his grave during a Sunday night vigil at Graceland, marking the 33rd anniversary of the American icon's death.
Elvis Presley fans from around the world flocked to Graceland on Sunday for the annual late night procession past the king of rock 'n' roll's grave.
Elvis Presley is in play.
Prince Albert of Monaco and his fiancee visited the home of the "King of Rock 'N' Roll" and sampled some barbecue during a vacation stop in Memphis.
Diehard Elvis fans know he loved horses, and they lined up to hear some horse talk from the wife of the king.