- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Elza Silva
A baby girl who was pronounced dead just after birth and carried into the hospital chapel by a nurse who was too sad to send her to the morgue, made what could be called a most miraculous recovery — she "came back to life," witnesses said.
The grandmother, Elza Silva, said in the report: "At first, I couldn't believe it.