- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Emanuel Ungaro
Emanuel (Maffeolit) Ungaro (born 13 February 1933) is a French fashion designer. - Source: Wikipedia
Even the gorgeous silk blouses and skirts in saturated jewel tones weren't enough to divert the audience's attention from the pink elephant in the room Monday at the Yves Saint Laurent spring-summer 2012 ready-to-wear show.
Emerging French couturier Alexandre Vauthier says he will follow in the illustrious footsteps of Karl Lagerfeld, Emanuel Ungaro and Roberto Cavalli and design costumes for the celebrated Crazy Horse cabaret's latest revue.
If you could only see one show on Paris' packed nine-day-long fall-winter 2011-12 ready-to-wear calendar, it would have to be Yves Saint Laurent.
Likely motivated by equal parts love and admiration and morbid curiosity, fashion insiders descended Sunday on a tony Paris townhouse to see what could very well be the last ever collection by John Galliano, the brilliant British designer whose undoing last week has shocked and horrified the industry.
After redefining the way women dress, Phoebe Philo _ Celine designer and purveyor of the new minimalism that has taken catwalks and Main Street by storm _ is aiming to redefine the values of the luxury industry.