- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Emeritus Benedict Items
Suspected Boston Marathon terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev was buried at an undisclosed location, and the Benghazi whistleblowers testified under oath before Congress. On the international stage, there are reports that Pope Emeritus Benedict is shrinking due to poor health. One Archbishop said in an interview with a German Catholic News Agency: “He looked like he had halved in size.” Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
Pope Emeritus Benedict has lost so much weight in the weeks since he left the papal that one archbishop commented he seems to have actually shrunk in size.