- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Emilio Pucci
Los Angeles County coroner's officials say notes left behind by "Top Gun" director Tony Scott did not give a motive why he would kill himself.
Berenice Marlohe, the newest Bond girl, has been making the red carpet at the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival look like a day at the beach.
Members of the Washington press corps let their hair down and enjoyed laughs with their sources and numerous celebrities, including canine star Uggie, on Saturday night at the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner.
There were no shrinking violets on the Emmy Awards red carpet Sunday night, with stars wearing bold red _ from Lea Michele's dress to Christina Hendricks' lips _ as well as strapless necklines and more than a little bit of glitter.