- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Emily Maynard
After 17 seasons on "The Bachelor" (plus eight seasons on "The Bachelorette" and three on "Bachelor Pad"), host Chris Harrison says one thing makes Sean Lowe stand out from the others _ and it's not his washboard abs.
Mario Lopez and Khloe Kardashian Odom are officially joining "The X Factor."
Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
ABC says the next star of "The Bachelor" will be Sean Lowe, who was dumped on "The Bachelorette."
Emily Maynard's courtship with Jef Holm may have played out on national TV on ABC's "The Bachelorette," but whether their wedding will be televised is still up in the air.
Emily Maynard's big choice on "The Bachelorette" led ABC to one of its best summertime ratings in two years.
Coming in second on "American Idol" may still be a path to stardom, but it no longer offers guaranteed paychecks worthy of the next pop idol or rock star.
"I never in a million years thought I'd be the Bachelorette, so I've learned never say never, especially in public," Ms. Maynard said in an Associated Press interview.