- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Emily Maynard
Televised dating might not be the right fit for Emily Maynard.
Emily Maynard's courtship with Jef Holm may have played out on national TV on ABC's "The Bachelorette," but whether their wedding will be televised is still up in the air.
Emily Maynard's big choice on "The Bachelorette" led ABC to one of its best summertime ratings in two years.
Coming in second on "American Idol" may still be a path to stardom, but it no longer offers guaranteed paychecks worthy of the next pop idol or rock star.
"I never in a million years thought I'd be the Bachelorette, so I've learned never say never, especially in public," Ms. Maynard said in an Associated Press interview.