- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Emily Miller Items
Kennedy of Fox Business interviewed Emily Miller about why she became a gun owner, the misconceptions about firearms and President Obama's push for more gun control laws.
Like kissing the ring of a mafia don, a Republican who wants to run for president has to speak at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference.
MILLER: Pressure for Supreme Court to take up Drake case and rule on concealed carry laws for nation
John Drake just wants to legally carry a gun to defend himself in New Jersey since he has been chased by robbers after refilling ATMs with thousands of dollars in cash. His application for a concealed carry permit was denied because the state does not consider self-defense a "justifiable need."
VIDEO: Emily Miller on C-SPAN about gun ownership, concealed carry rights, Supreme Court, smart guns
C-SPAN's John McArdle interviewed Emily Miller about issues related to gun control and the Second Amendment. The video, courtesy of C-SPAN, of the Jan. 22 "Morning Journal" show is below.
CNN's Don Lemon interviewed Emily Miller about her Rep. Michele Bachmann's comments that many people are not ready for a female president; Hillary Clinton's candidacy; and the role guilt played in electing Barack Obama as the first black president.
President Obama is using every executive power in his arsenal to infringe on Second Amendment rights. His latest maneuver is to nominate a rabidly anti-gun doctor to be the next U.S. surgeon general. Dr. Vivek Murthy is facing Senate approval in upcoming weeks.
A sleeping giant awakening? The Republican National Committee is on war footing as the competitive gleam in chairman Reince Priebus' eye grows ever brighter.
Columnist Emily Miller's allegation that marijuana is "similar to heroin or cocaine" is patently false ("Obama's cultural legacy is legal marijuana blowing through America," Commentary, Jan. 9). Cocaine is a central nervous system stimulant that significantly influences the brain's release of the neurotransmitter dopamine, a compound which regulates pleasure and craving. Heroin is a central nervous system depressant, which acts primarily upon the brain's opioid receptors. Alcohol also acts on this same receptor system. That is why the consumption of either heroin or alcohol may cause respiratory failure, coma and even death.
CNN's Brooke Baldwin interviewed Emily Miller about her column column criticizing movie producer Harvey Weinstein for making a movie to try to destroy the law-abiding members of the National Rifle Association.