- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Emily Miller Items
VIDEO: Emily Miller on Fox News about Mark Witaschek guilty verdict for muzzleloader bullets in D.C.
Jon Scott of Fox News interviewed Emily Miller about the D.C. case of Mark Witaschek, who was found guilty this week of having unregistered muzzleloader bullets at home. The video of the March 27 "Happening Now" show is below.
President Obama promised that we could keep our health care plans and our doctors, but he knew that was a lie. He pretended Obamacare was the endgame. That was also false.
If you walk into art galleries around Bloomington this month, you may encounter paintings, sculptures and sketches from emerging artists. They're K-12 students from the Monroe County Community School Corp., and their creativity and imagination can be found in the Indiana University Art Museum and the Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center and By Hand Gallery downtown.
Kennedy of Fox Business interviewed Emily Miller about why she became a gun owner, the misconceptions about firearms and President Obama's push for more gun control laws.
VIDEO: Emily Miller on C-SPAN about gun ownership, concealed carry rights, Supreme Court, smart guns
C-SPAN's John McArdle interviewed Emily Miller about issues related to gun control and the Second Amendment. The video, courtesy of C-SPAN, of the Jan. 22 "Morning Journal" show is below.
CNN's Don Lemon interviewed Emily Miller about her Rep. Michele Bachmann's comments that many people are not ready for a female president; Hillary Clinton's candidacy; and the role guilt played in electing Barack Obama as the first black president.
CNN's Brooke Baldwin interviewed Emily Miller about her column column criticizing movie producer Harvey Weinstein for making a movie to try to destroy the law-abiding members of the National Rifle Association.
Fox Business Channel's Lisa Kennedy Montgomery ("Kennedy"), Matt Welch and Kmele Foster interviewed Emily Miller about her column against legalizing marijuana for recreational use.