- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
Latest Emily Miller Items
David Keene, a trusted adviser to presidents, a longtime champion of personal liberty and one of conservatism's most respected voices, was appointed Sunday as the new opinion editor of The Washington Times.
Dr. Ben Carson, the world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon whose entrance into America's political debate has energized conservatives, on Wednesday joined The Washington Times as a weekly opinion columnist.
Own a gun? Emily Miller, an award-winning columnist for The Washington Times who’s made waves and rocked boats with her coverage of Second Amendment issues, wants your photograph for her new book.
For the five-year anniversary of the landmark Supreme Court ruling on District of Columbia v. Heller, the Cato Institute brought together the original legal team to reflect on the impact. Emily Miller, The Washington Times' senior editor for opinion, spoke about how D.C. technically complied with the High Court's decision but put in place onerous registration laws to discourage gun ownership.
Organizers behind the bodacious "Road to Majority" conference are determined to wrangle conservatives onto the same page as the 2014 midterm elections loom. The event, virtually ignored so far by the mainstream press, begins Thursday at a hotel just three blocks from the White House.
CNN's Don Lemon interviewed Emily Miller on "CNN Newsroom" for a panel debate a over the Associated Press deciding to stop using the term "illegal immigrants." They also discussed whether it is political correct to use the term "gay marriage" instead of "marriage equality" and parents who overshare about their children on Facebook.
CNN's Jake Tapper interviewed Emily Miller on "The Lead" about Republicans infighting over immigration reform and same-sex marriage.
CNN's Anderson Cooper interviewed Emily Miller on "AC360" about President Obama's White House press conference Thursday calling for more gun-control laws.
Herring Broadcasting, owner of the Wealth TV network, and The Washington Times announced Thursday that they have joined in a strategic partnership to create a new national cable news network called One America News, set to debut nationwide this summer.