- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Emirates Center For Human Rights
A London-based human rights group says an American man is being held by authorities in Dubai for posting a parody video about youth culture in the the emirate.
The United Arab Emirates deported an online activist to Thailand on Monday after stripping him of his right to live in the country, part of a widening crackdown on alleged challenges to the state since the Arab Spring uprisings, a rights group said.