- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Emma Thompson Items
Oprah Winfrey says she's "already won." And Emma Thompson says she's at least relieved not to have to put on "another frock and heels."
In a hydra-headed Oscar race, "American Hustle," ''12 Years a Slave" and "Gravity" all have legitimate claims to favorite status. And that's a good thing.
Films like "Saving Mr. Banks" and "Monsters University" were not some of the nominees for this year's Oscars, but others like "Frozen" made the list.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler took the gold again.
Meryl Streep and Emma Thompson each could give a master class in acting.
Nerves? What nerves?
As a presenter, Emma Thompson personifies the ethos of the Golden Globes.
Meryl Streep unleashed a wave of attacks against Walt Disney during a recent awards ceremony in New York City, calling the famed movie animator and business tycoon a "bigot" who despised women.
Despite a shortage of movies about real people there are still plenty worth seeking out each year in theaters and on home video.