- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Emma
The text, as prepared, of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's State of the State speech Monday in Medina, Ohio.
CHICAGO (AP) — Icy, snow-covered roads and high winds made travel treacherous Sunday from the Dakotas and Michigan to Missouri as much of the nation braced for the next winter wallop: a dangerous cold that could break records.
Scott Dixon won his first championship at 23, too young to appreciate what he'd accomplished in his first full season with Chip Ganassi Racing and their first year competing in the IndyCar Series.
No chance you've heard this one before: Two Swedish guys go off in the next-to-last pairing in the final round of the PGA Championship and ...
Scott Dixon's vacation isn't much different than the vacations of most parents with young children.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's daughter Georgina, a competitive equestrian, is pregnant and due to give birth this winter.
When Massimiliano Gerina donated his sperm to a lesbian couple nearly three years ago, the gay hair dresser wanted to be a father, not just a donor. Several months into his friend's pregnancy, though, he said the couple tried to force him out, leading to a lengthy court battle.
Gertrude "Gussie" Moran, who shocked the modest midcentury tennis world when she took the court at Wimbledon with short skirt and ruffled underwear, has died at age 89.
The media are under fire, celebrities are under the microscope. Welcome to Britain in 2012 _ or in the 1950s, the setting for the BBC drama "The Hour."
After waiting for two days, Rebekah and Byron Largent learned from lists distributed by authorities that their home was among the hundreds that burned to the ground in the most destructive wildfire ever to rage across Colorado.
Dario Franchitti stamped his name in the record books, the latest three-time winner of the Indianapolis 500.
America's parents are apparently taking their cues from a petite Kardashian sister and a global soccer star.
Sophia is the new most popular baby name for girls, while Jacob is the top name for boys for the 13th straight year in a new list of popular baby names heavily influenced by religion and reality TV.
A family of seven was killed when their small plane crashed in western Alabama as they were returning from a family reunion.
Elvis has left the list. Ending a run that started in 1955, 'Elvis' did not make the list of the 1,000 most popular baby names in the United States.