- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Emmett Graves
A futuristic upgrade of a title original to Sony's PS3 arrives to deliver a third-person multiplayer shooter mixing elements of tower defense with vehicular combat in the air and on the ground.
Here's the problem with science fiction video games: At some point, you know you're going to run into some alien race that wants to crush humanity. From "Halo" to "Gears of War" to "Mass Effect," the scenario is so familiar it's become exhausting. One can only save the universe so many times.