- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Emmett W. Hanger Jr.
Latest Emmett W. Hanger Jr. Items
A significant piece of Gov. Bob McDonnell's 2012 education agenda died at the hands of the Virginia Senate Thursday, as the body voted 23-17 to send a bill that would make it easier to fire new teachers and principals back to committee, killing it for the year.
RICHMOND — Two Republican state senators lost to conservative challengers, while three Republican incumbents survived in yesterday's legislative primaries.