- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Emmy Ruiz
There's data for everything. Tucked away in a new Public Policy Polling survey on airline travel was this question to 800 registered voters: "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" Well fasten your seatbelts, folks. Republicans win this one.
"Over the next few weeks, we'll be calling out representatives who are refusing to act on immigration reform, and rallying behind the ones who are fighting with us to pass the biggest reforms of our immigration system in decades," she adds. "This is too important, and Congress has stalled for too long. We don't know when we'll get another chance like this — so let's go."