- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Emmy Ruiz
There's data for everything. Tucked away in a new Public Policy Polling survey on airline travel was this question to 800 registered voters: "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" Well fasten your seatbelts, folks. Republicans win this one.
"Over the next few weeks, we'll be calling out representatives who are refusing to act on immigration reform, and rallying behind the ones who are fighting with us to pass the biggest reforms of our immigration system in decades," she adds. "This is too important, and Congress has stalled for too long. We don't know when we'll get another chance like this — so let's go."