- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Endemol North America
Steve Harvey played hard-to-get before deciding to become a daytime television talk-show host.
Endemol, the Dutch entertainment giant behind hit reality TV shows such as "Big Brother" and "Deal or No Deal," said Wednesday that it is launching a division to produce and finance scripted TV shows in the United States for global distribution.