- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Energy Institute
The Energy Institute, commonly referred to as EI, is the main professional organization for the energy industry within the UK that promotes the safe, environmentally responsible and efficient supply and use of energy in all its forms and applications. The Energy Institute works to accomplish this through the services provided to individuals and organisations in membership to the benefit of society as a whole. - Source: Wikipedia
This time last year, eighth-grader Kaleigh Davis planned to follow her friends to Bellaire High School.
America's suddenly booming domestic energy scene could provide critical aid in bailing out the nation's fiscal woes, the chief of the nation's top business lobby said Thursday
New York is poised to become the latest state to cash in on the nation's natural gas boom.
Utilities across the country are building dozens of old-style coal plants that will cement the industry's standing as the largest industrial source of greenhouse gases for years to come.