- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Energy Security Trust
Latest Energy Security Trust Items
The first few months of President Obama's second term have provided plenty of evidence of his disconnect from basic economics -- and his planned policies promise more of the same. Take, for example, his reference to a proposed Energy Security Trust in his 2013 State of the Union Address.
Energy is the key to America's economic future. In his State of the Union address Tuesday night, President Obama promised to fundamentally transform the nation into one increasingly dependent on sunshine and breezes to power the economy.
President Barack Obama used his State of the Union address Tuesday night to signal he won't yield from an ambitious regulatory agenda in his second term despite a deeply divided Congress and the likelihood of steep spending cuts.