- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
English Premier League
Latest English Premier League Items
Juventus and Real Madrid are at the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll. Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo leads the player poll.
Borussia Dortmund returned to first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after a 6-1 win over Stuttgart. Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski, who scored a hat trick in the Bundesliga win, topped the player rankings.
Borussia Dortmund returns to No. 1 in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after a 6-1 romp over Stuttgart. Robert Lewandowski, who had a hat trick in the Bundesliga game, tops the player vote.
Giuseppe Rossi's hat trick for Fiorentina against Serie A champion Juventus earned him the top player vote in The Associated Press global soccer poll this week, while Roma remained first in the club rankings.
Gus Poyet has been hired as Sunderland's sixth permanent manager in less than five years, handed the task of reviving the fortunes of the last-place English Premier League club.
Businessman John Henry, the principal owner of the Boston Red Sox, has entered into an agreement to buy The Boston Globe for $70 million, a massive drop from its record $1.1 billion price two decades ago.
Behind two goals from Clint Dempsey, a slump-busting tally from Jozy Altidore and the gift of a comical own goal, the Americans defeated highly touted Germany 4-3 in their final friendly before three critical World Cup qualifiers.
Boasting a squad including 10 English Premier League players, Belgium overpowered a U.S. team that has some work to do on defense before it can think about making the field for next year's World Cup in Brazil.
Real Madrid's Champions League campaign had just ended in defeat when Jose Mourinho spotted an opportunity to send a message.