- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
Latest Entertainment Weekly Items
Aerosmith will perform a live concert on Mark Cuban's AXS TV to encourage fans to vote on Election Day.
Ask folks in Fargo what they first thought about the 1996 movie that made their city famous, and some will tell you they were not fans.
Like his character on "Boss," Kelsey Grammer is playing some political hardball.
It's about freakin' time.
It's about freakin' time. The term "F-bomb" surfaced in newspapers more than 20 years ago but will land Tuesday for the first time in the mainstream Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, along with sexting, flexitarian, obesogenic, energy drink and life coach.
Gillian Flynn's third novel, "Gone Girl," is the perfect beach read _ boy meets girl, boy marries girl, girl goes missing on their fifth wedding anniversary.
It's a sink-or-swim moment for the filmmakers behind the sequel to "Piranha 3D."
It's a sink or swim moment for the filmmakers behind the sequel to "Piranha 3D."
Robert Galinsky is skeptical about claims by producers of ABC's "The Bachelor" that they've had a hard time finding black singles willing to be on the show.