- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Eleanor Parker, who was nominated for Academy Awards three times for her portrayals of strong-willed women and played a scheming baroness in "The Sound of Music," has died at 91.
Lara Logan, the CBS correspondent under fire for her discredited "60 Minutes" report on Benghazi, Libya, has received some support from one of her former network colleagues — Dan Rather, the veteran newsman who was pushed to leave his position after inaccurate reporting on George W. Bush.
Former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is going to be featured in the latest "Political Power" comic book edition, joining the ranks of Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, President Obama, Vice President Joseph R. Biden and former Rep. Ron Paul.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will host the outdoors show "Amazing America," set to air in April on the Sportsman Channel.
The U.S. Air Force Band surprised visitors at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum by staging a flash-mob show that ultimately included about 120 musicians and singers.
Former NBA player Lamar Odom has pleaded no contest to a drunken driving charge and accepted a sentence of three years' probation and three months of alcohol abuse treatment.
Aron Lee Ralston, the man who survived a canyoneering accident in Utah and inspired the movie "127 Hours," was arrested and booked in a Denver Jail Saturday night on charges of assault to minors, local media has reported.
WATCH Rich Tandler join Mike Florio on Pro Football Talk Live to discuss the saga surrounding Mike Shanahan and the Washington Redskins.
Heart has joined the list of bands boycotting SeaWorld because of the CNN documentary "Blackfish."