- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
So where does outspoken Redskins veteran DeAngelo Hall rank himself among NFL cornerbacks?
Filmmaker Michael Moore, the outspoken political activist whose documentary-style movies frequently condemn capitalism, reportedly owns nine different homes — including a $2 million mansion in Torch Lake, Michigan.
Mouthy actor Alec Baldwin refused to apologize in a New York City court on Thursday, choosing instead to pay a fine after he cursed out two female cops who pulled him over for cycling against traffic.
'Lucy" is ostensibly about a heroine who becomes dramatically smarter as the movie goes on. But the experience for the audience is exactly the reverse: As she gets smarter, the movie gets dumber.
Just in case you were wondering how LeBron's announcement would sound in the voice of Actor Morgan Freeman.
Despite his liberal leanings, actor James Garner, who died last weekend, provided some of the most conservative role models U.S. television has ever seen — role models that rarely exist now.
Social conservatives feel betrayed by the popular culture, and why not? If Hollywood depicts someone with a gun or a Bible, he's a figure of ridicule.
His self-deprecating sense of humor went a long way toward ingratiating James Garner to movie and TV audiences for more than half a century.
Tom Petty says that no one has interpreted Jesus Christ's teaching more incorrectly than Christians, as he was asked to explain the history behind his new song "Playing Dumb."