- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Perhaps you remember the scene in the 1990 film "Ghost" in which Patrick Swayze's character, a ghost, torments Whoopi Goldberg's character, the only living person who can hear him, by singing "I'm Henry VIII, I Am" over and over and over again?
'Djibouti" - it's a country and a city and a song, but in the hands of Elmore Leonard, the 85-year-old master who has been at this game since 1956,
What do green shag carpeting, bread crumbs, "friend vampires" and a Sharpie have in common? They all are indispensable ingredients of "The 7: Seven Wonders That Will Change Your Life," a newly released personal-enlightenment saga.
"The Caplis & Silverman Show" tackles the thorniest political issues of the day, but it's one radio program people can't say lacks civility.
Ocean Breeze Waterpark in Virginia Beach has been bought by two former Six Flags executives who plan to redevelop the attraction.
As host of the Golden Globe Awards, Ricky Gervais took sharp, arguably cruel jabs at targets including Charlie Sheen, Cher, the nominated film "The Tourist" and even the sponsoring Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
"To the proponents of the radical homosexual agenda, tolerance only goes one way. We must tolerate them, or else," writes Chris Wysocki at Right Wing News.
It might seem hard for John Wells to relate to Americans scouring the classified ads and craigslist for new job opportunities.
Reviews of iPad games including Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD from Gameloft and Risk and Rock Band Reloaded HD from Electronic Arts