- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
The lights aren't out for Scotty McCreery on "American Idol."
Jeff Conaway's manager says the former star of "Taxi" and "Grease" is in a coma following a drug overdose, possibly from pain pills. Manager Phil Brock says the 60-year-old actor was found unconscious on May 11. He is hospitalized in critical condition.
CBS will introduce two brainiac crime shows among its five new series and is shifting "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "The Good Wife" to new nights this fall.
Lawyers for music producer Phil Spector have asked an appeals court to take a second look at his arguments for a new trial, contending the court ignored a defense argument that the trial judge had violated his neutrality in the case.
Academy Award-nominated actress Rosie Perez is suing the producers of television's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," alleging she was injured during the filming of a 2009 episode in New York City.
Oprah Winfrey wiped away tears as celebrity after celebrity surprised her during a farewell double-episode taping of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" that will precede her finale.
Ralph Macchio feels like the judges on "Dancing With the Stars" didn't give him a fair shake.
Ralph Macchio has done his last dance, leaving football star Hines Ward and actresses Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane to compete for the "Dancing With the Stars" title.
Last year at the BET Awards, Chris Brown performed an emotional tribute to Michael Jackson. It marked the beginning of a comeback for the embattled pop star.